Due to MHRA restrictions we are unable to list specific uses or benefits for the Simmering Granules.
If you require any help or support on choosing products, please use the chat facility where one of our product experts will be able to guide you.
Autumnal Simmering Granules 180g per jar
Autumnal Simmering Granules: The Essence of Autumn Captured in a jar.
Limited Edition – Available in September Only
As the world outside transitions with the rustle of amber leaves and the embrace of cooler breezes, our Autumnal Simmering Granules offer an experience that is evocative of this cherished season.
Blended with premium pink Himalayan rock salt, these granules are infused with a selection of nature’s finest essential oils, each renowned not just for its distinctive aroma, but for its profound influence on mental well-being.
The Enchanting Blend:
- Frankincense: A scent that invokes deep tranquillity. This age-old oil is known to calm the mind, inviting inner peace and a meditative state.
- Cedarwood: Its woody aroma is reminiscent of forest cabins, bringing feelings of comfort and grounding, melting away daily stresses.
- Patchouli: Earthy and grounding, this aroma evokes the sensation of fresh rain on fallen leaves, creating an atmosphere of clarity and calm.
- Geranium: Its soft floral tones uplift and rejuvenate, providing a refreshing counterbalance that keeps the autumn blues at bay.
The Autumnal Advantage:
- True to Nature: Step away from synthetic fragrances. Our granules are a tribute to nature’s purest aromas, ensuring an authentic ambiance.
- Embrace Mental Well-being: Each essential oil in our blend offers a unique emotional experience, promoting tranquillity, clarity, and balance.
- Ease of Use: Add the granules to your burner and let the ambient warmth unveil the magic of autumn, filling your space with its embrace.
This September, invite the spirit of fall into your home. With the Autumnal Simmering Granules, you’re creating more than just a fragrant space; you’re curating an atmosphere of warmth, comfort, and well-being.
Experience the season like never before.
We have blended our Simmering Granules not only with therapeutic grade essential oils renowned but with Himalayan Pink Salt too, a natural ioniser that releases negative ions to help purify and improve the air quality around you.
We know you are going to fall in love with this Simmering Granule, only here for September and whilst stocks last.
Candle Safety Do’s and Dont’s
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Put them in a proper holder. Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
For room fragrance use only
Avoid Contact with eyes
Our packaging is made from recycled and recyclable PET Plastic in line with Government recommendations. M.C.C. are committed to constantly monitoring ways to minimise the impact our packaging has on the environment. All postal packaging for this product is plastic free and recyclable also.