Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Luxury Aromatherapy Candle by Motorbikers Cosmetic Company – Limited Edition
🕯 Serenity and calm are only a candle away 🕯
Due to MHRA restrictions we are unable to list specific uses or benefits for our luxury aromatherapy candles.
If you require any help or support on choosing products, please use the chat facility where one of our product experts will be able to guide you.
Luxury Aromatherapy Candle
Promote positive vibes with our luxurious Clary Sage and Peppermint natural soy wax candle.
Stimulate clear thinking, relaxation, energy and happiness as the essential oils slowly and delicately release their aroma and fill the room with a truly aroma therapeutic fragrance.
Candle Safety Do’s and Dont’s
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Put them in a proper holder. Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
For room fragrance use only
Avoid Contact with eyes
Our packaging is made from recycled and recyclable PET Plastic in line with Government recommendations. M.C.C. are committed to constantly monitoring ways to minimise the impact our packaging has on the environment. All postal packaging for this product is plastic free and recyclable also.
5 in stockFAST NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITH DPD (Weekdays) *** Free delivery on orders of £80 or over, or £4.95 ******* No quibble 30 day returns policy (see refund and return policy for details)