Due to MHRA restrictions we are unable to list specific uses or benefits for the Simmering Granules.
If you require any help or support on choosing products, please use the chat facility where one of our product experts will be able to guide you.
Warrior Simmering Granules 180g per jar
Warrior Simmering Granules create an ambiance of strength and confidence, inspiring you to embrace your inner warrior. Whether you’re looking to enhance your meditation practice, set a motivating atmosphere for work or study, or simply create a positive and uplifting environment, these granules are your perfect companion.
Bergamot – Bergamot essential oil is renowned for its refreshing and uplifting qualities. Known as “Natures Prozac” it is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils for easing anxiety, stress, depression, nervous tension, over-emotional feelings, and physical and mental agitation.
Frankincense -Frankincense Essential Oil can enhance the mood as well as combat stress and anxiety. It strengthens intuition and deepens a spiritual connection by enhancing focus.
Patchouli – The mood-enhancing fragrance of Patchouli Essential Oil is inhaled and scent receptors in the brain’s emotional powerhouse process the smell as grounding and emotionally balancing, allowing the brain and body to relax with the calming down of emotions.
Simmering Granules are an easy to use alternative to oils or wax, they are versatile little bursts of fragrance for your home. Simply place a few spoonful’s in an oils burner and light the tea light to warm. No water is required.
We have blended our Simmering Granules not only with therapeutic grade essential oils renowned but with Himalayan Pink Salt too, a natural ioniser that releases negative ions to help purify and improve the air quality around you.
We know you are going to fall in love with this Simmering Granule, only here for July and whilst stocks last.
Candle Safety Do’s and Dont’s
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Put them in a proper holder. Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
For room fragrance use only
Avoid Contact with eyes
Our packaging is made from recycled and recyclable PET Plastic in line with Government recommendations. M.C.C. are committed to constantly monitoring ways to minimise the impact our packaging has on the environment. All postal packaging for this product is plastic free and recyclable also.